CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE REQUEST FORM
Click here to view the recording of the implementation blueprint webinar, and view the slides.
The California Department of Public Health has partnered with Facente Consulting to provide free technical assistance on the Integrated Statewide Strategic Plan’s Implementation Blueprint. A menu of technical assistance options can be found below. In general, technical assistance includes coaching and thought partnership, resource identification and community mapping, evaluation planning, and strategic planning and meeting facilitation.
Implementation Blueprint Technical Assistance Menu
- Support with blueprint adaptation
- Meeting facilitation related to blueprint adaptation
- Reviewing and providing feedback on local blueprint drafts
- Integration of various plans/activities, including EHE, into the blueprint
- Showing how to crosswalk various plans/activities
- Community engagement
- Assistance with community engagement (e.g., town halls, focus groups, surveys)
- Brainstorming regarding engaging community members in implementation work
- Support with blueprint implementation
- Strategizing/problem-solving/thought partnership to remove barriers to successful implementation
- Meeting facilitation related to implementation
- Strengthening collaborations
- Sharing best practices for developing cross-discipline partnerships
- Evaluation planning
- Developing an evaluation strategy
- Thought partnership on metrics, outcomes, and other aspects of evaluation
In addition, Facente Consulting will review other technical assistance requests outside of these options. Every effort will be made to address needs that are within our scope. Facente Consulting also provides access to half-day and multi-day strategy sessions. For more information regarding these sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the following form to request individually tailored technical assistance. Facente Consulting will review your request within two business days.
Here is the recording of the implementation blueprint webinar:
The implementation blueprint webinar slides can be found here.