TO SUBMIT A TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE REQUEST, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE AND FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM.
The California Department of Public Health has partnered with Facente Consulting to provide free technical assistance on the Integrated Statewide Strategic Plan’s Implementation Blueprint. A menu of technical assistance options can be found below. In general, technical assistance includes coaching and thought partnership, resource identification and community mapping, evaluation planning, and strategic planning and meeting facilitation.
Implementation Blueprint Technical Assistance Menu
- Support with Implementation Blueprint
- Meeting facilitation related to Blueprint development or implementation
- Reviewing and providing feedback on local Blueprint drafts
- Community engagement
- Assistance with community engagement (e.g., town halls, focus groups, surveys)
- Brainstorming regarding engaging community members in implementation work
- Implementation support
- Strategizing/problem-solving/thought partnership to remove barriers to successful implementation
- Sharing best practices for developing cross-discipline partnerships
- Evaluation planning
- Developing an evaluation strategy
- Thought partnership on metrics, outcomes, and other aspects of evaluation
In addition, Facente Consulting will review other technical assistance requests outside of these options. Every effort will be made to address needs that are within our scope.
Facente Consulting also provides access to half-day and multi-day strategy sessions. For more information regarding these sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the following form to request individually tailored technical assistance. Facente Consulting will review your request within two business days.